The MaxiCOM MK906 Pro is an advanced smart wireless diagnostics device providing specialized automotive diagnostic service for customers. Featuring the powerful octa-core processor, an 8.0-inch TFT-LED capacitive touchscreen, and long-distance wireless communication, based on the multitasking mobile operating system, and combined with the best possible coverage of OE-level diagnostics, the MK906 Pro performs comprehensive and efficient vehicle diagnostics and analysis.
The 2023 MaxiCom MK906Pro, the PRO version of the series like all other MaxiSys Pro scanners such as MS908, MS906Pro, MS906BT, and MS906, is an ultra-level Autel diagnostic scanner. The enhanced features, from OBD2 tests, all-system diagnostics, 36+ special functions to ECU Coding, and 99% vehicle compatibility, place MK906Pro in the first class of automotive diagnostic tools:
1. 2023 New Arrivals: upgrade from MS906, MS906BT, MK906BT; software updated to 2023 and still enhancing for more supported cars and more advanced features.
2. A Rich Array of Functions for Productive Works: (1) Intelligent AutoVIN & AutoScan, Active Tests, All System Diagnostics; (2) 10+ High-end Functions: VAG Guided Function, FCA AutoAuth Access, Component Matching, Online Account Login Service, PreSCAN & PostSCAN, New VIN Scan (test or barcode recognition with camera) etc.; (2) advanced Online ECU Coding & Adaptations brings more personal settings; (3) 36+ service functions with more frequent updates to support more vehicles.
3. Bi-directional Scan Tool: send commands to effectively test car components on demand.
4. VCI200 Box: support CANFD, and DOIP protocols, also serves as a wireless VCI.
5. Intelligent Diagnostics: AutoVIN & AutoScan accelerates all-systems DTC scans.
6. FCA AutoAuth Access: bypass SGM in 2017+ FCA vehicles within seconds.
7. VAG Guided Function: skip the routine procedure of entering the security access code & channel number for VAG vehicles.
8. Expand Features: can work with endoscope MV105/MV108; battery tester BT506; oscilloscope MP408.
9. User-Oriented: one-touch software updates for 1 year (NO FEE); 24/7 online feedback; save, record data, and automatically generate reports to share via email; graphic live data stream displayed in one screen with max. 4 streams can be merged; 13 languages menu.
10. Level-up Configuration: Android 10.0 OS, 8-core processor, 4GB+128GB, 8” HD 1920*1200 touchscreen, 16MP dual camera, 11600mAh battery, etc.
Upgraded of Autel MS906BT/MK906BT, this Autel MaxiCOM scanner offers advanced ECU coding same as MS908/MK908. It is one of the most valuable functions in a high-end diagnostic scanner, great for professionals, also for DIYers who are skilled enough to set up new car modules, or customize vehicle builds as much as possible:
- Setup New ECU Modules: making sure the newly-installed ECU modules work in harmony with the rest of the vehicle system after repair or replacement.
- Upgrade Car Performance: make the moving pointer perform self check, display the amount of fuel consumption, activate beep sound, one press to close all windows, flash all brake lights during emergency braking, make turn signal light & rear fog light alternatively flash, activate & deactivate daytime running lights …
- Fix Complex ECU-controlled Issues: low fuel efficiency, mysterious power loss, unknown fault in mechanical parts …
- Disable Annoying or Unneeded Car Functions like automatic start/stop.
**Available coding operations vary by the test vehicle, and only the available operations display in the menu.
The Difference Between Online and Offline Coding
- Online coding, online to obtain the initial code of the current module of the current vehicle and rewrite it. MK906Pro supports online coding for B-M-W, Porsche, VW, Nissan, Infiniti, Nissan-GTR, Hyundai, etc.
- Offline coding, is generally used for backup and restoration of vehicle component data. MK906Pro supports offline coding for VW, Skoda, VW-CV, Bentley, Bugatti, LT3, Opel, Vauxhall, Mitsubishi, Porsche, Renault, Ford, Mazda, Subaru, Hyundai, Land Rover, Jaguar, Toyota, Lexus, Peugeot, Citroen, etc.
This Autel Maxicom MK906 Pro comes with 36+ service functions and can be updated constantly for wider vehicle coverage, more functions, and functional optimization, to meets all your needs for various scheduled repairs or maintenance.
- The commonly used 26 special functions for fast maintenance:
Oil Reset, EPB, TPMS, BMS, Brake Bleed, DPF SCR Aftertreatment, IMMO keys, Injector, SAS, Suspension, Throttle, WIN DR ROOF, Seats, Odometer, Lang change, Headlamp, CHG tire size, TEC learn, ABSSRS, Cylinder, VGT learn, Speed & PTO, Clutch, Trans adaptation, Airbag reset, and A/F Setting.
- Various advanced special functions for different models to greatly improve work efficiency:
For Ford: Power balance, Clear the transmission adaptive tables, etc.
For GM：Crankshaft position variation learn, Cylinder power balance, RPM control, etc.
For Honda: Torque sensor learn, TPMS sensor position check, Brake pressure sensor, etc.
For JEEP: Erase all ignition keys, PCM replaced, ECU initialization, Initialize ESP sensor, Cylinder balance test, Activate/Deactivate front seat video, etc.
Note: Autel Maxicom MK906PRO is the same as Maxisys MS906 Pro and Maxicom MK908 , and its 36+ special functions are updating to include more.
MS906BT, same as MK906 Pro, Autel diagnostic tool MK906BT features Bi-directional Control, also known as Active Test or Actuator Test. It can output the commands to ECUs, read the ECU data to determine the integrity of system or parts, and monitor the operation of the actuators, letting you quickly know if a specific system, component, or a subsystem is functioning properly or not.
What can Bi-directional Control do?
- Switch the SRS light on and off
- Turn the fuel pump on and off
- Cycle the a/c clutch on and off
- Perform an evaporative emissions leak test
- Compatible with 99% cars in the market
- Fast troubleshooting your car, far more than just reading codes
- Best Choice for Technician, garage, car dealer, auto repair shop, automotive engineer, diagnostic tech, truck man, automobile tech, home mechanic
OE-Level All Systems Diagnoses: shorten the diagnostic time and reduce the diagnostic fee.
- Super fast and accurate diagnosis for all systems
This Autel diagnostic tool can access all available systems, such as Engine, AT, ABS, SRS, IMMO, air conditioning system, steering angle system, air suspension system, etc. and perform OE-level diagnoses, which enable the mechanics/workshops to perform the same level of diagnosis, analysis, and maintenance as the OEM dealer.
- Enhanced AutoVIN & AutoScan, and new VIN Scan ways (scan license/plate/VIN) to automatically read & store VIN number in seconds, saving your manual data input.
- PreSCAN & PostSCAN for a more efficient repair plan.
- Stable Wireless BT Connection: offers quick data transmission.
- VCI200 box serves as a VCI for you to stay wirelessly connected and work from anywhere in the service bay.
AutoAuth For FCA& SGW
With the new version V9.50 UPDATING on Autel scanner MK906 PRO, you will have access to the security gateway module on 2017 and newer Fiat Chrysler vehicles, so that the diagnostic tool can clear codes, run bi-directional active tests, actuations, relearns or even IMMO key programming (pulls PIN & write), ADAS calibration assistance etc.
VAG Guided Function
Designed with VAG Guided Functions, Autel maxicom MK906PRO provides on-screen instructions for you to complete some complicated maintenance or functions (SAS calibration, ECU Coding, etc.) gradually on VW, Audi, Seat, Skoda, etc.
Refresh Hidden Features
Autel MK906 Pro scan tool enables you to make full use of the hidden features of VW, BMW, Seat, Porsche, Renault, etc. e.g., Auto Park function, tilting rear-view mirrors, unfolding mirrors, etc. This function depends on the electronic features already built in.
Key Fob Programming
With IMMO Keys function, automotive diagnostic scanner MK906 Pro can disable or clear info of the lost vehicle keys, add new keys, program the replacement key fob for most Asian and American vehicles. Note: Not available for BMW, Benz, Audi, etc.
Expanded Car Coverage
This diagnostic scanner Autel MK906Pro has the 2023-improved vehicle coverage of 99% worldwide models made in 1996-2023, even the most recent ones compatible with protocols of KWP, CAN, UDS, OBDII, and CAN-FD (e.g. GM cars: 2020 TRAX, Cavalier, GL8 Avenir …), also DoIP (e.g. Volvo, Land Rover/Jaguar, BMW F/G Chassis …), as ONE versatile scan tool to handle a long fleet of varied vehicles coming into your workshop.
As the 100% genuine state-of-the-art Autel diagnostic tool in MaxiCom series, MK906Pro boasts of the higher configuration than MS906Pro: more-mature Android10.0, faster 8-core processor, latest dual 16M cameras, and a large 8″, 1920*1200, back-lit LED touchscreen. It makes use of remarkable 4GB+128GB SSD for you to get quick answers without delay. And the massive 11,600mAh battery gives this diagnostic scanner 10+ hours runtime of continuous use.
Work with Service Tools
Got stuck in specific diagnostic scenarios? Combine with the following service tools to expand this Autel scan tool’s capabilities: (1) MaxiScope MP408 the 4-channel automotive oscilloscope, to test electrical signals; (2) MaxiBAS BT506 the battery tester, to get a thorough test of the vehicle battery; (3) MaxiVideo MV105 & MV108 the endoscope, to have up-close visual inspections in confined areas. Please note that they are sold separately.
||41.1 x 33.1 x 12.5 cm; 3.18 Kilograms
||1 Lithium Ion batteries required.
|Manufacturer part number
What’s in the box?
- 1*Carry Case
- 1*User Manual